LifeROOTS wants to say THANK YOU to the Rio Rancho Community Foundation and Sparklight (formerly CableOne) for awarding us with grants to continue our mission in serving adults with disabilities within the Rancho Community!!!
- DDSD approval of plan.
- Preparing the building.
- We are hiring for several positions please see our website at www.liferootsnm.org.
We have several open positions at LifeROOTS:
- Director of Human Resources – FT
Adult Community Services Positions:
- Service Coordinator – PT
- Adult Services Day Program Lead CIC (Albuq. & Rio Rancho)
- Adult Services Day Program Supervisors
- Adult Services Day Program CIC (Albuq. & Rio Rancho)
- Adult Services Day Program Career Discovery Coordinators (Albuq. & Rio Rancho)
- Adult Services Day Program Literacy Coordinator
- Custodial Crew Lead – at KAFB
- Custodial Crew Members – KAFB, Federal Courthouse & City of Albuquerque
- Groundskeeper Crew Lead – City of Albuquerque
- Groundskeepers – City of Albuquerque
- Irrigation Specialist
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator/Developmental Specialist
Visit our Career Page for more information and to apply!!
A big shout out to the ACS team for continuing to provide remote day services and direct support to our participants throughout this pandemic. Our goal is to rebuild strong, committed, and person-centered teams; if interested in working at LifeROOTS, please apply online at www.liferootsnm.org.
We cannot wait to see you back at LifeROOTS and are grateful for your continued support in us and our mission!