LifeROOTS continues to grow, and we’re continuing to grow our Board of Directors. If you or someone you know might be interested in joining our Board and helping us move forward in our mission to “Empower the Lives” and “Shape the Futures” of those with disabilities, we’d love to explore the possibility of working together.
LifeROOTS is currently looking for Board Members who:
- Are will willing to bring their strengths to strengthen the community
- Would like to lead their community to a more active position in supporting the community
- Have a financial education and/or experience
- Have fundraising or marketing education and experience
- Have experience working with, living with or loving children or adults with special needs
- Have skills and access to legislatures or decision makers
- Understand the importance and dignity that independence can provide
- Are able to use their relationships, skills and abilities to communicate about the services we provide
Board Members should be able to dedicate a minimum of two to three hours a month, and be available to sit on at least one Committee. For more information, or to discuss the possibility of joining our Board or to recommend someone you think may be interested, call Kathleen Holmes Cates at 505-255-5501 or email email@example.com.