- Ongoing “virtual visits” providing developmental support and services for Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Helps children to maintain their OT/PT/SLP schedule … and maintain their progress
- Safe, HIPAA-Compliant … and on your schedule
- Telehealth services to help caregivers, providing important coaching to help support your child’s development both now and in the future
- FREE to families with children from birth to three
Although COVID-19 safety precautions have caused us to temporarily suspend face-to-face services, we are able to provide families with continued support and vital Early Intervention Services through TELEHEALTH.
If you have been receiving Early Intervention Services at LifeROOTS, or if you think your child may qualify for Early Intervention and would like to begin the referral process, our TELEHEALTH services can help your child at this critical time in his/her development.
What are the benefits of using TELEHEALTH for Early Intervention Services right now?
STAY SAFE, STAY CONNECTED …AND HELP YOUR CHILD STAY ON TRACK.
Call us today to learn more about our Early Intervention TELEHEALTH Services … and see how easy it is to continue to provide your child with the services he/she needs.