LifeROOTS Adult Services provide individuals with disabilities ages 18(+) comprehensive support and services in a manner consistent with their future goals and specific needs. Our Adult Services offer Day Habilitation, Supported Employment, Job Coaching, Career Discover, Literacy Education and much more. Call today at 255-5501 for more information.
Our Adult Programs Offer
- Supervisors and service coordinators whose focus is concentrated on the needs of the person with a quick response to those needs.
- 100% support to help realize successful outcomes for our individual’s Meaningful Day. We work closely with case managers and therapists to enable our individuals to strive successfully towards their personal dreams.
- A high frequency of community activities for adults with disabilities that is fun yet productive. These activities help forge bonds and positive relationships with the community.
- Supported entrepreneurship to support those individuals with disabilities who would like to be self-employed and assisting them in their personal and professional dreams.
- Elective participation in all supports and services determined by the needs of the individual.
- Opportunity to enhance literacy and continuing educational skills that parallel individualized expectations in a person centered educational curriculum where students design, develop and manage career choices.
- “Employment First” initiative for all individuals with disabilities.
- Two conveniently located day habilitation facilities in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
- Computer access so our individuals can keep in touch with family and friends during the day.
- A team-oriented staff that are experienced, caring, communication driven and dedicated.
- Incorporated, normalized and functional skill development opportunities for individuals.
- Freedom of choice environment based on needs and wants, where the individual chooses daily activities.
- Job Coaching for hands-on training and support with on-going follow-up and support for placed disabled individuals.
- Individual supported employment and group employment sites.
- Transportation to and from potential employment sites during job development.
- Resume development, an Interview Skills Clinic and training for each individual.
- Work assessments to determine skills and strengths to support finding the right employment opportunities, as well as, job sampling to ensure abilities and desires.
- An individualized curriculum with focus on academic and employment preparation; vocational development; employment development and the work environment.
- Meaningful community outings that parallel vocational interests.
- Access to computer instruction, software learning programs and online data bases.
- An individualized Literacy curriculum with focus on language arts, basic math and career readiness.
- High Placement rates.