For more than 25 years, LifeROOTS has been helping individuals with disabilities reach their full potential through job training and placement at businesses throughout the region. We’ve trained and placed hundreds of our clients in fulfilling jobs — and now, we’ve launched Central New Mexico’s Newest Supported Employment Training and Placement Center.
Discover how LifeROOTS can change lives – and why the LifeROOTS Employment Training, Development and Placement Center is the resource that can make all of the difference when it comes to supported employment.
- More than 25 years of experience and hundreds of clients placed in fulfilling jobs through dozens of business and government contracts
- Superior employment training and development – with proven results
- Training offered in a curriculum-based approach that can include certification
- Individualized one-on-one/small group training – our staff takes the time to identify personal employment needs, skills and strengths for successful job placement
- All participants matched with a variety of retail, manufacturing and skilled positions in the community
- Training and/or support in a community integrated setting until stabilized in the position (usually through 90 days of consecutive employment)
Job Training and Placement Programs Include:
- Commercial Custodial Services
- Packaging, Assembly and Shipping Opportunities
- Quality Control Inspector Training
Call us today at 505-255-5501, or email KathleenC@LifeROOTSNM.org, to learn how this unique Center can provide the superior training, right jobs and personalized support to help individuals with disabilities succeed, and thrive, in today’s business community.